Bed bugs are everywhere and travel is a great way to get them! Be sure to bring along some Greenbug for People/Pets to avoid bed bugs and have the Greenbug Ready to Use for when you return.. Bed bugs don’t like Greenbug!
Are you getting ready to travel and want to avoid bed bugs?
1 Greenbug for People/Pets, 2 ounce bottle
1 Greenbug People/Pets, one quart
1 Greenbug Ready-to-Use, one quart
Bed bugs are everywhere people are and travel is one of the best ways to get them. Greenbug for People/Pets offers bed bug control because bed bugs do not like the active ingredient of cedar.
- Prior to traveling, use a light spraying of Greenbug for People/Pets on your luggage and belongings.
- Keep the travel sized Greenbug for People/Pets with you because it will pass through airport security
- When you arrive in a hotel room, inspect the bed thoroughly for bed bugs and lightly spray each linen layer down to the mattress. This application of Greenbug creates a barrier that bed bugs do not like!
- Prior to coming home, lightly spray your luggage and belongings again.
- Use the Greenbug for People/Pets quart bottle for refills for the Greenbug for People/Pets 2 ounce bottle.
- If you have returned and are concerned you brought bed bugs home, lightly spray the Greenbug Ready to Use around your mattress and sleeping area every other night for a week or so and make sure you do not have any evidence of bed bugs.
- Whenever you travel, it is a good idea to follow this protocol on your return just in case!