Mites are invisible, microscopic biters that cause sensations of itching, crawling and biting although you 'see' nothing. They cause unexplained itching with no bugs present. They often come from rodents or birds and use humans as a host only as a last resort. They are more active at night, can disrupt your sleep and can affect some in a household but not all. The bites cause itching and swelling with no apparent cause - but you're not going crazy! You've come to the right place as Greenbug controls Mites.
Greenbug successfully controls mites using this specific Greenbug Fogger with Greenbug for People/Pets. In order to offer a more economical option, we offer to rent the Greenbug Fogger for up to 10 days. This allows you to perform as much treatment as necessary. After 10 days, return the Greenbug Fogger through UPS using the shipping label included.
Mite Rental Fogger Treatment
1 Greenbug Fogger Rental
1 Fogger Return Shipping
At Greenbug, we are devoted to controlling pests in a variety of ways. Therefore, we have developed the fogger rental program which allows our customers to treat mites without having to purchase the fogger. We will charge the rental rate plus shipping charges upfront. The rental period begins the day of receipt of the fogger and a grace period of ten days is granted for the customer to use the fogger. By the tenth day, the fogger must be shipped back to Greenbug, Inc. using the pre-printed shipping label provided. The fogger must be returned clean, in good condition, free of damage, and must have been used with Greenbug products ONLY.
TERMS: The rental period begins when equipment arrives (determined via UPS shipping records) and continues until the equipment is delivered to UPS for return to Greenbug, Inc. which must be on or before day 10. A return shipping label is included but if lost, the equipment must be sent to:
747 Robert Smalls Parkway
Beaufort, SC 29907
Receipt of shipping delivery notification will end the rental term as long as upon receipt the equipment is undamaged, has been used for Greenbug product(s) ONLY, and is in good working order. If equipment is not shipped within the ten day period, a fee of $25 per day will be charged daily until the equipment is received in a satisfactory condition or until the purchase price of the fogger is reached.
SHIPPING and TAXES: Shipping is paid for by the Client. The shipping charges will be added to your invoice. The client is responsible for any and all return shipping costs.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: The client assumes all financial responsibility for the loss or damage of any rental equipment obtained through Greenbug, Inc. including repairs to rental equipment due to misuse, abuse, or accidental damage. The client agrees to inspect all rental equipment upon receipt. Should rental equipment fail to operate correctly, or is damaged upon receipt, the client shall notify Greenbug, Inc. within 24 hours of receipt of equipment in order to remedy the situation.
USE OF EQUIPMENT: The equipment is for use with Greenbug products ONLY. The Renter shall use equipment in accordance with all laws and governmental requirements and the manufacturer's instructions and specifications. The client shall not assign or sublet equipment or allow any repairs, alterations, or modifications of any equipment without prior written consent of Greenbug, Inc. All equipment is cleaned prior to shipment from Greenbug, Inc. It is the client's responsibility that the integrity of the product be maintained during transit. The client shall bear the entire risk of loss or damage to the equipment from any cause, and shall hold Greenbug, Inc. harmless from any and all litigation, losses, costs and expenses arising out of use, possession, or operation of equipment.
RETURN OF EQUIPMENT: Upon completion of use, the client shall return equipment to Greenbug, Inc., Beaufort, SC, in substantially the same condition that it was first received. The equipment is for use with Greenbug products ONLY and failure to comply will result in the full charge of the equipment to the client. The client shall be responsible for replacement of any lost or damaged accessories and manuals. The client shall properly pack the equipment for return shipment and shall be responsible for loss or damage caused during the return shipment.
PAYMENT TERMS: Rental payment and shipping cost is due at the time of rental.
LIABILITY: In no event will Greenbug, Inc. be liable for any consequential, incidental, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use of any equipment, damage to other equipment, damage to personal items, personal property, or cost of substitute equipment and downtime costs. Greenbug, Inc. shall not be responsible for loss or damage to a clients business, property, or for injury or death to persons. The client shall indemnify Greenbug, Inc. and hold it harmless from any claims for any of the foregoing, including associated legal fees and expenses.
AGREEMENT: The above terms and conditions are the only terms and conditions under which Greenbug, Inc. will rent equipment. Any alteration or modification must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Greenbug, Inc. Permission is granted to print a copy of these terms.
BY CHOOSING THE RENTAL OPTION, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FOGGER RENTAL AS STATED ABOVE.
Mites Infestation Treatment
1 Greenbug NIOSH Approved Bandit Respirator
1 Greenbug Non-Vented Clear Safety Goggles
1 Greenbug Ultra-Low Volume Fogger
1 Greenbug Concentrate, one quart
1 Greenbug for People/Pets, 2 ounce bottle
1 Greenbug People/Pets, one gallon
1 Greenbug People/Pets, one quart
In addition, you will need:
- A vacuum cleaner
- Greenbug Respirator and Greenbug Safety Goggles for each person involved in the treatment
- 1 quart of Greenbug for People/Pets per 1000 sq. ft. of treatment (bundle package will treat up to 4000 sq. ft.)
- Vacuum entire area thoroughly. Vacuum the surfaces of bedding, upholstered furniture, drapes and rugs as possible. Pull furniture from existing locations to vacuum underneath. Pay special care to the corners and areas where carpet abuts a wall.
- Wash linens and bedding using the hottest possible settings in the washer and dryer. Add ¼ cup of Greenbug Ready to Use to the fabric softener cycle.
- Prior to treatment, turn off all pilot lights. Turn off smoke alarms and alert security system monitoring companies as the fog can trigger smoke alarms. Remove all animals/pets and plants from areas to be fogged.
- Remove all switch plates and outlet covers.
- Pull furniture and artwork away from the walls. Separate mattress and box springs and set each on the side to access all surfaces of mattress and box springs.
- If needed, remove the protective under cloth from box springs in order to treat.
- Fog the area using the Greenbug Fogger and Greenbug for People/Pets (1 quart per 1000 square feet of coverage) using the smallest droplet setting on the fogger. All involved must use a respirator (not face mask) and goggles.
- Beginning at the far side of each room, aim the fogger directly at all potential hiding spots – behind draperies, under and behind furniture, bed frames, mattresses, box springs, rugs, curtains, stuffed animals, pillows, etc. Make sure the mist falls evenly and penetrates thoroughly. Pry fabric apart, blast up under and into upholstered furniture, fog all nooks and crannies as you move your way out of the room.
- Pay special attention to furniture where you experience unexplained itching and sensations of crawling. Perhaps treat these pieces of furniture in the room first and re-treat again before leaving.
- If treating an entire home, it is wise to treat the HVAC duct work as well. Take out the filter to the HVAC unit. Turn the system to ‘Fan’ and ‘On’ so that there is air circulation. Direct the fogger into the intake vent to make sure fog moves throughout the duct work. As soon as you witness fog coming out of the vents, the duct work treatment is done and you may turn off the fan.
- Allow the fog to penetrate a minimum of 4 hours. Upon returning, wear the respirator and goggles if any fog remains. Air out the areas that have been fogged by opening windows, using fans, and/or by running the HVAC to circulate the air. Clean the room as usual and inhabit immediately after the fog has dissipated.
- You can also purchase heavy duty, black construction garbage bags and place new purchases inside the bag(s) and spray inside the bags with Greenbug for People/Pets. Seal the bags tightly and do not open for at least 3 days.
- Mites may have easily spread to your car(s) and they benefit from several fogging treatment as well. The most effective car fogging treatment for mites is done by sitting in the passenger seat for the first treatment, sitting behind the driver’s seat for the second treatment and rotating through the seats until success. Roll up windows prior to fogging a car. Make sure you treat the trunk, child seats, under the seats, the glove box, etc. If possible, set the car in direct sun after treating.
- After treatment, lightly spray the vacuum hose and canister with Greenbug for People/Pets to control any mites or eggs within the vacuum cleaner.
- Additional quarts or gallons of Greenbug for People/Pets may be necessary to perform as many treatments as needed.
- Please note: There is no guarantee on a Mite Treatment outcome as we are not able to firmly identify Mites as the source of the problems. There are other circumstances that mimic Mites that Greenbug is not effective in treating.
- After treatment, be sure to fog or spray some Greenbug for People/Pets into the vacuum cleaner to destroy any mites or eggs within the vacuum cleaner.