How to Control Head Lice
Head Lice are a real drag. It is every parent’s nightmare to receive the dreaded memo stating, “A student in your child’s class has been diagnosed with Head Lice…”
That means piles and piles of laundry, a complete disruption of the family’s schedule and worst of all, hours spent combing those nasty little nits (or eggs) out of the hair.
Traditional head Lice treatment has been to use synthetic, chemical pesticides that have lost their effectiveness. These poisons are horrible for children – causing headaches, learning disabilities, even seizures and death.
But not anymore! These chemical toxins are no longer viable. That is why we now have what are referred to as Super Head Lice. With the honor of capital letters in the name! Super Head Lice do not respond to traditional treatments – they laugh and multiply asking for stronger, more toxic solutions.
But there is no need for these noxious products! We can turn to Nature herself for a solution that causes no harm, uses ingredients recognized by the EPA as generally safe, and destroys the nits (or eggs) so that you DON’T HAVE TO COMB OUT THE NITS!
What is this miracle? It is Greenbug!
Using Nature’s ingredient of Cedar, Greenbug for People/Pets will control the adult Head Lice on contact and then after using a shower cap for four hours to overnight, the nits (those pesky eggs) will be dehydrated and destroyed using Greenbug.
If your child has Head Lice, no need to worry – follow these simple steps below and you are golden!
With Greenbug, controlling Head Lice is quick, easy, and inexpensive!
Greenbug Concentrate, properly diluted
1 Shower Cap that fits snugly
- Liberally apply Greenbug for People/Pets to hair and scalp.
- Cover with a swim or shower cap for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
- Shampoo thoroughly, style as usual.
- It is not necessary to comb out the nits (eggs).
- Use Greenbug for People/Pets to lightly spray on items that may harbor Head Lice and that cannot be laundered. Lightly spray Greenbug for People/Pets on car seats, back packs, car upholstery, stuffed animals, pillows, etc. or other items that cannot be put in the washing machine.
- Wash linens and bedding using the hottest possible settings in the washer and dryer. Add ¼ cup of Greenbug Ready to Use or properly diluted Greenbug Concentrate to the fabric softener cycle.
- To prevent Head Lice, lightly apply Greenbug for People/Pets to your child’s hair before school. Also lightly spray back packs, jackets, scarves and hats.